Need Admissions Help? Let us Know!

Hi Ali,

How can we best help you? Are you looking for the best school to apply to?

Can you help me to get admission to community college that I have got information if I take courses in like these community colleges I will improve my GPA. Hear from you.Thank you

Hi, please can you help me to choose university or college to improve my GPA in USA and any financial aid or grants and scholarships that I may eligible to have. Hear from you. Thank you.

Hi am James Malith I have diploma in civil engineering I need help for upgrade in university of Alabama .

Hello, I have 5 years of IT experience and recently moved to US on h4 visa. Can you please suggest some short term graduate STEM courses with OPT other than MS?

Hi Ali! Please look for an email from our team to help you further!

Hi Nancy! Please look for an email from our team to help you further!

Hi James! Please look for an email from our team to help you further!

Hi, I need help to get admission to Virginia International University to study MBA, if you can help me let me hear from you. Thank you.

Hi I want to know if you can help me to get admission to Virginia International University to study MBA, so let me know how you can help. Hear from you. Thank you.

Regards

Hi Ali - please see our latest response to your email, we can help you with the process of applying and potentially getting admissions into Virginia International!

Hi All ! Does anyone else need help with admissions? We’d be happy to help you through the process and potentially get you into a U.S. school!

Hi, I’m interested in a university that offers study in the Agricultural sciences, either in the USA or Canada.

Hi - we may be able to help you! I have sent an email to your email on file to get some additional information from you. Alternatively, you may email us at help@nomadcredit.com.

Thank you!

Hello, I need to get admission to sunny Plattsburgh

Hi Siham, Can you share with us your profile? This will help us start the process!

hello I am a student in 2nd year of civil engineering option building I am looking for a university in the USA or Canada to continue my studies with financial help thank you

Hi Mory,

We’d be happy to help you! We have sent you an email, but please feel free to respond here or send us an email directly at help@nomadcredit.com to start the process.

Hi Nathan I am Nigerido not have a co signer in the USA.Having read your replies I would love to know any university giving a loan for a Master in Construction management and also could you help me get admission to one.Thank you

Hi,

I have applied to a couple of universities for MS in CS for fall 2018. I have not got an admit so far. What other universities can I still apply for ? I have a decent GPA and a gre score of 307